Collaborating professor at EUSES – Center attached to the UdG. Doctor in Comprehensive Care and Health Services, with International Mention. She is graduated in Physiotherapy, with a Mention in Neurology. She has completed a Master in Pediatric Physiotherapy. The last 6 years have been dedicated mainly to pediatric and neurological physiotherapy in the clinical, teaching and research fields. She is also an associate professor at the University of Vic – Central University of Catalunya and coordinator of the pediatrics subject in the physiotherapy degree. She is a member of the research group Methodology, Methods, Models and Outcomes of Health and Social Science (M3O) (University of Vic – Central University of Catalunya). Her main publications are presented below:
- Molina-Torres, Guadalupe; Ochandorena-Acha, Mirari; Echazarreta-Aparicio, Yune; Sánchez-Labraca, Nuria; González-Sánchez, Manuel; Terradas-Monllor, Marc; Varela-Vásquez, Luz A.; Merchán-Baeza, Jose Antonio; Minobes-Molina, Eduard. Is cycling practice related to men’s pelvic floor dysfunctions? A hypothesis-generating observational study. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2021, 18, 1923. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18041923
- Terradas-Monllor, Marc; Beltran-Alacreu, Hector; Vargas-Tabuenca, L; Lorenzo-Viveros, A; Elizagaray-Garcia, N; Rodriguez-Sanz, D; Ochandorena-Acha, Mirari;. Are Psychosocial factors predictors of pain and functional outcomes after Kneearthroplasty at six and twelve months after surgery? A Systematic Review.. Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation. (Proceso de publicación)
- Terradas-Monllor, Marc; Navarro-Fernández, Gonzalo; Ruiz, Miguel A.; Beltran-Alacreu, Hector; Salinas-Chesa, Julio; Fernández-Carnero, Josué; Ochandorena-Acha, Mirari. Postoperative psychosocial factors in health functioning and health-related quality of life after knee arthroplasty: A 6- month follow up prospective observational study. Pain Med. 2021 Feb 4:pnab025. doi: 10.1093/pm/pnab025. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33538821.
- Ochandorena-Acha, M.; Noell-Boix, R.; Yildirim, M.; Cazorla-Sánchez, M.; Iriondo-Sanz, M.; Troyano-Martos, M.J.; Casas-Baroy, J.C. Experiences and coping strategies of preterm infants’ parents and parental competences after early physiotherapy intervention: qualitative study. Physiother Theory Pract. 2020 Sep 7:1-14. doi: 10.1080/09593985.2020.1818339. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32892686.
- Terradas-Monllor, M.; Ochandorena-Acha, M.; Salinas-Chesa, J.; Ramírez, S.; Beltran-Alacreu, H. 2020. Assessment of postoperative health functioning after knee arthroplasty in relation to pain catastrophizing: a 6-month follow-up cohort study. 2020 Sep 9;8:e9903. doi: 10.7717/peerj.9903. PMID: 32974103; PMCID: PMC7486825.
She has participated in 4 funded projects, as the principal researcher (2) and as a collaborator (2); and has received several mobility grants (2019), one pre-doctoral grant (2017-2020) and one grant for young researchers (2021). She is currently working on some projects in the fields of chronic pain, pediatrics and neurology.
International Degree in Physiotherapy
Final Project (4th)