Collaborating professor at EUSES – Center attached to the UdG. Doctor in Comprehensive Care and Health Services, with International Mention. She is graduated in Physiotherapy, with a Mention in Neurology. She has completed a Master in Pediatric Physiotherapy. The last 6 years have been dedicated mainly to pediatric and neurological physiotherapy in the clinical, teaching and research fields. She is also an associate professor at the University of Vic – Central University of Catalunya and coordinator of the pediatrics subject in the physiotherapy degree. She is a member of the research group Methodology, Methods, Models and Outcomes of Health and Social Science (M3O) (University of Vic – Central University of Catalunya). Her main publications are presented below:
- Molina-Torres, Guadalupe; Ochandorena-Acha, Mirari; Echazarreta-Aparicio, Yune; Sánchez-Labraca, Nuria; González-Sánchez, Manuel; Terradas-Monllor, Marc; Varela-Vásquez, Luz A.; Merchán-Baeza, Jose Antonio; Minobes-Molina, Eduard. Is cycling practice related to men’s pelvic floor dysfunctions? A hypothesis-generating observational study. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2021, 18, 1923. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18041923
- Terradas-Monllor, Marc; Beltran-Alacreu, Hector; Vargas-Tabuenca, L; Lorenzo-Viveros, A; Elizagaray-Garcia, N; Rodriguez-Sanz, D; Ochandorena-Acha, Mirari;. Are Psychosocial factors predictors of pain and functional outcomes after Kneearthroplasty at six and twelve months after surgery? A Systematic Review.. Topics in Geriatric Rehabilitation. (Proceso de publicación)
- Terradas-Monllor, Marc; Navarro-Fernández, Gonzalo; Ruiz, Miguel A.; Beltran-Alacreu, Hector; Salinas-Chesa, Julio; Fernández-Carnero, Josué; Ochandorena-Acha, Mirari. Postoperative psychosocial factors in health functioning and health-related quality of life after knee arthroplasty: A 6- month follow up prospective observational study. Pain Med. 2021 Feb 4:pnab025. doi: 10.1093/pm/pnab025. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 33538821.
- Ochandorena-Acha, M.; Noell-Boix, R.; Yildirim, M.; Cazorla-Sánchez, M.; Iriondo-Sanz, M.; Troyano-Martos, M.J.; Casas-Baroy, J.C. Experiences and coping strategies of preterm infants’ parents and parental competences after early physiotherapy intervention: qualitative study. Physiother Theory Pract. 2020 Sep 7:1-14. doi: 10.1080/09593985.2020.1818339. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 32892686.
- Terradas-Monllor, M.; Ochandorena-Acha, M.; Salinas-Chesa, J.; Ramírez, S.; Beltran-Alacreu, H. 2020. Assessment of postoperative health functioning after knee arthroplasty in relation to pain catastrophizing: a 6-month follow-up cohort study. 2020 Sep 9;8:e9903. doi: 10.7717/peerj.9903. PMID: 32974103; PMCID: PMC7486825.
She has participated in 4 funded projects, as the principal researcher (2) and as a collaborator (2); and has received several mobility grants (2019), one pre-doctoral grant (2017-2020) and one grant for young researchers (2021). She is currently working on some projects in the fields of chronic pain, pediatrics and neurology.
Grado en Fisioterapia Internacional
Trabajo de Fin de Grado (4º)