The Degree in International Physiotherapy from the School of New Interactive Technologies (Escola de Noves Tecnologies Interactives – ENTI-UB) and the University School of Health and Sport (Escola Universitària de la Salut i l’Esport – EUSES-UdG)provides a quality specialised training that is aimed at learning the different aspects of physiotherapy: ranging from the assessment, diagnosis, design and development of treatments. However, in addition, as a student you will enjoy the following advantages:
- You will study entirely in English.A language whose mastery is essential in today’s society, and a core skill for understandingscientific production and the acquisition of an optimal professional level. Without a doubt, achieving a good level of English will boost your professional CV and provide access to the international jobs market; a totally necessary aspect in a globalised world such as the current one.
- You will learn to apply the new e-health technologies to the field of physiotherapy. Thanks to the presence of ENTI-UB, the Video Games University, you will obtain training from a university that is a pioneer in new technologies. You will learn to develop assessment tools for physiotherapy; to apply new technological advances in the field of e-health; and will even be able to create new technological applications such as: Mobile apps, software or 3-D modelling applied to physiotherapy.
- An excellent team of lecturers. You will have at your disposal a teaching staff that is highly qualified in the field of teaching, coming from the best international universities, with years of experience in clinical practice and the curricular criteria of academic excellence.In addition, they will give you personalised tutorials aimed at resolving any queries you might have, whether about academic matters or in terms of career guidance.
- International networking with prestigious universities. You will have the opportunity to share what you have learnt with students from other countries. You will thus be able to expand your international contacts, increasing your network and building valuable relationships with people in your academic environment.
- Over 1,000 work experience agreements. As a student you will be able to carry out curricular and extracurricular work experience at centres distributed throughout Catalonia and France. Without a doubt, practical learning is essential in order to practise the profession of physiotherapist, and in this Degree you will be able to choose the centre that best suits your professional preferences.
- Access to a host of international exchange programmes. On the Campus of the University of Barcelona (UB) you will also have the opportunity to study abroad thanks to the ERASMUS programmes, and on a national level by means of the SICUE.And should you wish to expand your Degree studies, you will be given every assistance in studying a postgraduate course in the best international universities.
In short, quality teaching, technological innovation, international networking, practical work experience in prestigious centres, international exchange programmes, etc, are some of the advantages of studying the Degree in International Physiotherapy. Make a commitment to your future and study at the Campus of the UB.