Renata Kelly Palma
Associate Professor at EUSES Bellvitge. Phd in Rehabilitation Science. MSc in Rehabilitation Science. Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Bachelor of Physical Education.
Researcher in the field of Lung and cardiovascular diseases.
She has spent a lot of time in her career in the rehabilitation of athletes and exercise prescription. She is currently a Marie Curie postdoctoral fellow at Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia.
- Souza PRM, da Palma RK, Vieira RP, Santos FD, Monteiro-De-Moraes WMA, Medeiros A, Koike MK, Arantes-Costa FM, De Angelis K, Irigoyen MC, Consolim Colombo FM. Highlight article: Early activation of ubiquitin-proteasome system at the diaphragm tissue occurs independently of left ventricular dysfunction in SHR rats. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2020 Feb;245(3):245-253.
- Palma, Renata Kelly Da; Fratini, Paula ; Schiavo Matias, Gustavo Sá ; Cereta, Andressa Daronco ; Guimarães, Leticia Lopes ; Anunciação, Adriana Raquel De Almeida ; De Oliveira, Luis Vicente Franco ; Farre, Ramon ; Miglino, Maria Angelica . Equine lung decellularization: a potential approach for in vitro modeling the role of the extracellular matrix in asthma. JOURNAL OF TISSUE ENGINEERING, v. 9, p. 204173141881016, 2018.
- Da Palma, Renata K.; Campillo, Noelia; Uriarte, Juan J.; Julioti, J; Navajas, Daniel; Farré, Ramon; Oliveira, Luis V.F. Behavior of vascular resistance undergoing various pressure insufflation and perfusion on decellularized lungs. J Biomech. 2016 May 3;49(7):1230-2.
- Da Palma, Renata K; Campillo, Noelia; Uriarte, Juan J.; Oliveira, Luis V.F.; Navajas, Daniel ; Farré, Ramon . Pressure- and flow-controlled media perfusion differently modify vascular mechanics in lung decellularization. Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials (Print), v. 49, p. 69-79, 2015.
- Da Palma, Renata Kelly; Moraes-Silva, Ic; Dias, Dd; Shimojo, Gl; Conti, Ff; Bernardes, N; Barboza, Ca; Sanches, Ic; Araújo, As; Irigoyen, Mc; Da Angelis K. Resistance Or Aerobic Training Decreases Blood Pressure And Improves Cardiovascular Autonomic Control And Oxidative Stress In Hypertensive Menopausal Rats. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2016 Jun 23:jap.00130.2016.
International Degree in Physiotherapy
Bases of Physical Therapy (1st), Evaluation Methods in Physical Therapy (1st), Traumatic Pathology (2nd), Final Project (4th)