Rheumatologist and senior ultrasound expert of the Rheumatology Service of the Bellvitge University Hospital
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the Barcelona University (1984-1990).
- Specialization in Rheumatology (1991-1994) in the Rheumatology Service of Bellvitge University Hospital (Barcelona).
- Master in advanced medical skills. Sonoanatomy and physiology of muscular activity. Barcelona University 2012-2013.
- EFSUMB LEVEL 2 European Certificate: Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Competency Level 2. May 2014
- Title of University Expert in Microcrystalline Arthropathies at the Rey Juan Carlos University. 2018
- Title of University Expert in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound at the Francisco de Vitoria University. 2020
- Professor of the School of Ultrasound of the Spanish Society of Rheumatology from January 2003 to the present
- Professor in the European Course of Ultrasound “Musculoskeletal Sonoanatomy” Barcelona 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- Faculty of the ECODOLOR course. Years: 2008- 2020. Bellvitge Campus. Barcelona University.
- Faculty in Master of Ultrasound and Musculoskeletal Pain. Lleida University 2009-2013.
- Faculty and professor of practical workshop in Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course for physiatrists and orthopedists. 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, Porto, Lisbon, Coimbra (Portugal)
- Organizer and Faculty of the courses “Osteoarthritis Stepped Care Treatment Course” September 2017, March 2018, June 2018 and October 2018. Uppsala, Sweden
- Organizer and Faculty of 50 courses of Ultrasound for Orthopedic surgeons (years 2017-2018) Spain.
- A multicenter study on high-frequency ultrasound evaluation of the skin and joints in patients with psoriatic arthritis treated with infliximab. Clinical Experimental Rheumatology 2012 Nov-Dec;30(6):879-85.
- Three-dimensional volumetric ultrasound: a valid method for blinded assessment of response to therapy in rheumatoid arthritis. J Rheumatol. 2013 Mar; 40(3):253-60
- Budget impact of stabilized hyaluronic acid viscosupplementation treatment in a health area in patients with hip osteoarthritis. Pharmacoecon Span Res Artic. 2015 Apr; 12 (2): 63-71
- Impact of ultrasonography on treatment decision in rheumatoid arthritis: the IMPULSAR study.Rheumatol Int. 2017 Jun;37(6):891-896
Measuring inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis with a new clinical and ultrasound index: development and initial validation. Rheumatol Int. 2019;39(12):2137-2145
International Degree in Physiotherapy
Introduction to imaging on physiotherapy (4th)