The International Degree in Physiotherapy at EUSES-UdG & ENTI-UB is taught in Barcelona, the Spanish city with more foreign students. Students from all around the world choose the Catalonian capital, and it is not just a coincidence because this city offers tons of advantages and services. And that is because Barcelona is considered an ideal location to study. Why more than 15.000 students choose Barcelona to pursue their education?
- Open minded city: Barcelona is cosmopolitan, so exciting and an example of cultural diversity. It is distinguished by its enterprising and innovative nature, and it is the perfect place to carry out a professional career because of the wide range of possibilities that people can find there.
- Good transport links: El Prat Airport is one of the most important airports around the globe and offers regular flights to most of the world’s countries. And you can arrive there in 15 minutes, from the city center!
- Reference in Scientific Research: This is the 4th city in Europe regarding the total number of scientific publications, and the 10th on a global scale. This is not just quantity; Barcelona is also a reference in Health Sciences.
- Smart City: Barcelona is the 1st Smart City in Spain, and it is home to many companies and startups in the technological field. The Mobile World Congress, the most important meeting about New Technologies around the world, is held in Barcelona, and it is not a mere coincidence. In this sense, the International Degree in Physiotherapy looks for a fusion of both: technologies and physiotherapy.
- Perfect place for business: Whether you want to build up your own company or join the labor market, Barcelona is the best place. In fact, the Financial Times has chosen Catalonia as the best Southern Europe region to invest.
The International Degree in Physiotherapy at EUSES-UdG & ENTI-UB (University School of Health and Sports-UdG and School of New Interactive Technologies-UB) is entirely taught in English and it is made up of both: international lecturers and international students. Our facilities in the Health Sciences Campus of Bellvitge, Barcelona, are the perfect place to train the future physiotherapists.