If you decide to study the Degree in International Physiotherapy in ENTI-UB (School of New Interactive Technologies) and the University of Health and Sport (EUSES-UdG) at the Campus in Barcelona, you will obtain a dynamic and quality training. It is oriented towards the different aspects of physiotherapy as for example: evaluation, diagnosis, design and treatment development. Moreover, these are some of the advantages the course offers its students:
- Being taught entirely in English. A language whose command is essential in nowadays society, becoming a basic skill to access scientific production and to obtain an optimal professional level.
- Learning how to use new technologies in the field of physiotherapy. You will receive a leading university training in new technologies. You will learn to develop evaluation tools related to physiotherapy; to use of state-of-the-art technology and, also, to create new technological applications, such as mobile apps, computer software or three-dimensional modelling applied to physiotherapy.
- An excellent teaching team. You can count on a highly qualified teaching staff, with years’ experience in clinical practice and curricular criteria of academic excellence.
- Over 1,000 agreements for practical placements. Students can access curricular and extracurricular practical placements in centres located around Catalonia and France. Over 25% of our students find a job through the practical placements. An excellent way to find your first job.
- Accessing multiple international exchange programmes as well as furthering and widening the postgraduate studies in other countries. Students of this course can access practical placements in major centres in Girona, Barcelona, Terres de l’Ebre and the South of France. You can also study abroad by applying for an ERASMUS programme or be transferred to a different University within Spain, through the SICUE
Finally, once you have completed this Degree, you will have a wide range of professional prospects in traumatology, sports injuries, paediatrics, ergonomics, neurology, etc. Moreover, you can work either as a freelance or as part of multidisciplinary teams in health centres, mutual insurance companies, primary health care centres or hospitals.
Choose a course that offers you nothing but advantages; study the Degree in International Physiotherapy at the Campus in Barcelona